Welcome to La Crêperie! The French Café specializing in Crêpes and Galettes (buckwheat crêpes). We serve Breakfast and Lunch. We make everything from scratch: Croissants, Brioches, Baguettes. No preservatives, no additives. Lots of gluten free items available.
We do not accept credit cards. We have an ATM at the restaurant entrance for your convenience.
Served all day!
Ask your server to bring you a yummy fresh, croissant and/or beignet from our artisan bakery!
Please no separate checks for large parties.
Frenchie Breakfast: $7.75
Plain butter croissant or half french baguette served with butter & jam. Coffee or tea and a small glass of fresh squeezed OJ.
Cheese omelet served with side of roasted potatoes. Choice of cheddar, Swiss, mozzarella or goat cheese.
Build your own!
Tomato, fresh spinach, onions, mushroom, scallion: $1.50/item.
Chicken, ham, sausage, avocado, goat cheese: $2.50/item.
Smoked salmon: $3.25
White eggs omelet: $9.50
Two poached eggs nested in a homemade butter brioche. Choice of poblano, mustard sauce or Hollandaise sauce.
- Swiss cheese: $8.25
- Spinach & Swiss: $9.75
- Salmon & Swiss: $13.00
- Crab, asparagus, Swiss: $13.75
- Chicken, spinach, tomato, Swiss: $12.00
- Mozzarella, tomato, basil: $11.00
Brioche or Croissant Benedict: $12.75
Two poached eggs, Hollandaise sauce, ham, spinach, Swiss cheese
Buckwheat rolled thin crepe
Cordon Blue: ham, chicken, rice, Swiss cheese topped with poblano: $13.00
Rooster: chicken, mushroom, rice, cheddar, scallion topped with poblano sauce and sour cream: $13.00
Breakfast Burrito: scrambled eggs, potatoes, Swiss cheese, choice of ham, bacon, sausage, chicken, choice of sauce: $13.00
Morning Star: $9.50
Scrambled eggs with choice of Swiss or cheddar cheese served with ham on an open face croissant or baguette
French Toast: $12.50
Your choice of brioche or plain croissant served with fresh fruits, homemade whipped cream, raspberry coulis and maple syrup
Peach Stuffed Toast: $13.00
Topped with candied pecan served with raspberry coulis and maple syrup
French Pancake-Crepes: $12.00
Served with assorted fresh fruits, whipped cream, raspberry coulis and maple syrup
Add creme anglaise: $1.50
* Waffles * NEW!
Baked apples & homemade salted caramel: $12.75
Fresh fruits: blueberries, raspberries, banana: $12.50
Peach macaron puree & fresh fruits: $12.50
Raspberry macaron puree & fresh raspberry: $12.50
Fruits & Yogurt
Fruits plate: mixed berries with banana: $8.00
with plain yogurt or granola: $8.75 (with both: $9.25)
Add creme anglaise or raspberry coulis: $1.50
Small Fruit Bowl: $4.50
A savory thin buckwheat crêpe (70% buckwheat, 30% white flour)
You can ask for gluten-free, too (100% buckwheat flour)
We can serve you gluten-free sweet crepes, as well.
Kerisac: Apple cider from Brittany. The best beverage with your galette (2% alcohol)
- Basic: egg, mushroom, ham, bacon, tomato, scallion, Swiss cheese: $13.25
- Chicken-Spinach: mushroon, tomato, béchamel Swiss cheese: $13.25
- Spinach: bacon, mushroom, tomato, béchamel, Swiss cheese: $13.25
- Smoked Sausage, four cheeses with herbs: basil, thyme or Provence herbs $12.00
- Four Cheese: roasted potatoes, bacon, onions: $12.00
- Goat Cheese: bacon, tomato, fresh spinach salad, hard boiled egg: $12.50
- Bacon & Eggs: Swiss cheese: $8.75
- Ham & Eggs: Swiss cheese: $8.75
- Crab Meat: asparagus, scallion cream: $13.00
- Crab Meat/Smoked Salmon: capers, scallion cream, Swiss cheese: $14.50
- LuLu’s: smoked salmon, green salad, scallion cream: $13.00
- Professeur Steve: smoked salmon, brie, mushroom, caramelized onions, capers, spinach: $13.25
- Brigitte: goat cheese, tomato, pesto: $11.50
- California: avocado cream cheese, tomato, black olives, scallions: $11.75
- Pear-Brie: walnut, honey: $11.75
- Tomato, spinach, onion, mushroom, scallion: $1.50/item
- Chicken, ham, bacon, sausage, cheese: $1.50/item
- Smoked salmon: $3.25
Ask your server about our monthly special galette!
- Antibes: Nutella: $6.20
- Belle-Ile: Nutella, banana: $7.25
- Carnac: Nutella, strawberry: $9.25
- Dijon: raspberry, strawberry, chocolate ganache, grilled almonds: $11.50
- Epinal: coconut, banana, chocolate ganache: $9.75
- Frejus: blueberry, raspberry, honey: $9.75
- Grenoble: Banana, blueberry, maple syrup: $9.75
- Honfleur: Fresh pear, chocolate ganache, apple cinnamon sauce, grilled almonds: $11.50
- Ile Aux Moines: Banana, blueberry, honey: $9.50
- Jardin: Chocolate ganache: $8.00
- Kerlouan: lemon, sugar: $6.00
- Suzette: raspberry, whipped cream, grill almonds, hint of Grand Marnier orange flavor: $12.00
Lunch starts at 11am. Ask your server about our specials!
Please no separate checks for large parties.
Croque Madame * NEW *: $13.00
Brioche with bechamel, ham, Swiss cheese, poached egg
Famous French Onion Soup
Homemade topped with French baguette croutons then baked in oven with Swiss cheese:
On fresh baked baguette or croissant served with side salad
- Americano: scrambled eggs, poblano sauce: $9.00
- 2 eggs over easy, tomato, sprouts, poblano sauce: $9.00
- Cheesy Swiss scrambled eggs tomato, sprout: $9.00
- Ham, Swiss cheese, tomato, green salad, sprout: $8.00
- Turkey, Swiss cheese, tomato, green salad, sprout: $7.75
- Enzo’s Fave: oven-roasted chicken with mustard sauce, mushroom, lettuce: $10.25
- BLT with homemade basil mayonnaise: $11.25
- Smoked Salmon: 2 eggs over easy, brie, capers, sprout: $11.50
- Smoked Salmon-Brie: tomato, green salad, sprout: $11.50
- Smoked Salmon-Tomato: Swiss cheese, sprout: $10.25
- Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese: tomato, green salad, sprout: $10.75
- Avocado: cream cheese, tomato, sprout: $8.75
Mixed green salad with toasted almonds: $3.50
Half baguette with jam and butter: $3.00
Roasted Potatoes: $3.50
Ham, Turkey or Sausage: $2.50
2 eggs any style: $3.00
Smoked Salmon: $3.50
Half avocado: $2.00
Fresh fruit cup (banana, berries): $4.25
(Yes, we bake everything we sell!)
- Plain butter croissant $3.25
- Chocolate croissant: $3.50
- Almond croissant: $3.25
- Chocolate almond croissant: $3.50
- Pistachio almond croissant: $3.50
- Apricot or pear almond croissant: $3.75
- Raisin custard cream roll: $3.25
- Cinnamon nut roll: $3.25
- Ham & cheese croissant: $4.30
- Spinach & cheese croissant: $4.30
- Nutella croissant: $3.75
- Pair almond tart: $3.75
- Tropezienne: $3.50
- Apple cinnamon croissant: $3.50
- Raspberry cream cheese: $3.75
- Apricot or apple couque: $3.50
- Plain: $3.25
- Raspberry or Nutella: $3.50
SPECIALTIES OF THE HOUSE
roll of bread dough with sugar and butter caramelized in the oven $3.75
Macaron (Gluten-free): $2.25
Raspberry, blueberry, mango, passion fruit, chocolate, coconut, key lime, rose, lavender, salted caramel.
6 for $12.90
12 for $25.00
Large selection of desserts & pastries in our bakery.
Please no separate checks for large parties. 18% gratuity will be added for parties of 6 or more.
Sorry, no credit cards accepted.
An ATM machine is conveniently located right inside our front door. Fees saved from credit cards are given to local charities.
(Certain menu items consist or, or contain meat, fish, or fresh shell eggs that are raw or not cooked to proper temperature to destroy harmful bacteria and/or virus. Consuming raw or under-cooked meats, fish, or fresh shell eggs may increase your risk of food-born disease illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.)