Welcome to La Crêperie! The French Café specializing in Crêpes and Galettes (buckwheat crêpes). We serve Breakfast and Lunch. We make everything from scratch: Croissants, Brioches, Baguettes. No preservatives, no additives. Lots of gluten free items available.
We do not accept credit cards. We have an ATM at the restaurant entrance for your convenience.
Served all day! Please no separate checks for large parties.
European Breakfast: $7.25
A plain croissant or half baguette with butter & jam. Coffee or tea and a small glass of fresh orange juice.
Cheese omelet served with side of roasted potatoes. Choice of cheddar, Swiss, mozzarella or goat cheese.
Build your own!
Tomato, fresh spinach, onions, mushroom, scallion: $1.00/item.
Chicken, ham, or goat cheese: $1.50/item.
Smoked salmon: $2.75
You may choose to have it made with white eggs: $9.50
Two poached eggs nested in a homemade butter brioche. Choice of poblano, mustard sauce or Hollandaise sauce.
- Swiss cheese: $7.95
- Spinach & Swiss: $9.75
- Salmon & Swiss: $12.50
- Crab, asparagus, Swiss: $13.25
- Chicken, spinach, tomato, Swiss: $11.50
- Mozzarella,tomato, basil: $10.25
Cocotte or Croissant Benedict: $12.25
Two poached eggs. Hollandaise sauce, ham, spinach, Swiss cheese
Buckwheat rolled thin crepe
Cordon Blue: ham, chicken, rice, Swiss cheese topped with poblano or mustard sauce: $12.25
Rooster: chicken, mushroom, rice, cheddar, scallion topped with poblano sauce and sour cream: $12.25
French Toast: $11.50
Your choice of brioche or plain croissant, served with fresh fruits, homemade whipped cream, raspberry coulis and organic maple syrup
Ask your server about our month delicious stuffed toast: $12.00
Served with assorted fresh fruits, whipped cream, raspberry coulis and organic maple syrup: $11.50
Add creme anglaise: $1.50
Blueberry, raspberry, banana, strawberry: $7.75
with yogurt or granola: $8.50. with both: $9.00
Add creme anglaise or raspberry coulis for $1.50
Scrambled eggs with Swiss or Cheddar cheese and ham served on an open face croissants or baguette: $9.75
Savory paper thin organic buckwheat crêpe (Gluten-free available)
- Basic: egg, mushroom, Swiss cheese, ham, bacon, tomato, scallions: $12.75
- Chicken-Spinach: béchamel Swiss cheese, mushroom, tomato $12.75
- Spinach: béchamel, Swiss cheese, mushroom, bacon, tomato: $12.75
- Smoked Sausages and 4 cheeses with herbs basil, thyme or Provence herbs $12.00
- Four Cheese: roasted potatoes, bacon, onions: $11.50
- Goat Cheese: bacon, tomato, fresh spinach salad, hard boiled egg: $12.00
- Bacon & Eggs: Swiss cheese: $8.25
- Ham & Eggs: Swiss cheese: $8.25
- Crab Meat: asparagus, scallion cream: $12.50
- Crab Meat-Smoked Salmon: Swiss cheese, capers, scallion cream: $14.00
- Jessica: smoked salmon, mushroom, scallion cream: $12.50
- Professeur Steve: smoked salmon, brie, mushroom, caramelized onions, capers, fresh spinach salad on top: $12.75
- Brigitte: goat cheese, tomato, pesto: $11.00
- California: avocado, tomato, black olives, scallion cream: $12.00
- Pear-Brie: walnut, honey: $11.25
- Tomato, spinach, onions, mushroom, scallion, avocado, any cheese: $1.00/item
- Chicken, ham, goat cheese: $1.50
- Smoked salmon: $2.75
Ask for our monthly special galette!
- Antibes: Nutella: $6.00
- Belle Ile: Nutella, banana: $7.50
- Carnac: Nutella, strawberry: $9.00
- Dijon: raspberry, strawberry, choco ganache, grilled almonds: $11.25
- Epinal: coconut, banana, chocolate ganache: $9.50
- Frejus: blueberry, raspberry, honey: $9.50
- Grenoble: Banana, blueberry, organic maple syrup: $9.25
- Honfleur: Fresh pear, chocolate ganache, grilled almonds, apple cinnamon sauce: $11.00
- Ile Aux Moines: Banana, blueberry, honey: $9.00
- Jardin: Chocolate ganache: $7.50
- Kerlouan: lemon, sugar: $5.50
- Suzette: raspberry, whipped cream, grill almond slices, hint of Grand Marnier orange flavor: $11.25
Lunch starts at 11am. Ask your server about our specials!
Please no separate checks for large parties.
French Onion Soup
Gratine topped with baguette croutons:
on baguette or croissant
- Americano: scrambled eggs, poblano sauce: $8.75
- 2 eggs over easy, tomato, sprout, poblano sauce: $8.75
- Cheesy Swiss scrambled eggs tomato, sprout: $8.75
- Ham, Swiss cheese, tomato, green salad, sprout: $7.75
- Turkey, Swiss cheese, tomato, green salad, sprout: $7.75
- Enzo’s Fave: oven-roasted chicken with mustard sauce, mushroom, lettuce: $10.00
- BLT with homemade basi mayonnaise on baguette or croissant: $11.00
- Smoked Salmon: 2 eggs over easy, brie, capers, sprout: $11.25
- Smoked Salmon-Brie: tomato, green salad, sprout: $11.00
- Smoked Salmon-Tomato: Swiss cheese, sprout: $10.00
- Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese: tomato, green salad, sprout: $10.50
- Avocado: cream cheese, tomato, sprout: $8.50
(For our under 12 years old friends)
Cheddar, egg: $5.25
Cheddar, ham: $5.25
Cheddar, ham, egg: $6.00
Banana Nutella: $5.00
Mixed green salad with toasted almonds: $3.25
Ham or Turkey: $2.50
2 eggs any style: $3.00
Smoked Salmon: $3.50
Fresh avocado slides: $2.00
Fresh fruit cup: $4.25
Half baguette with butter: $2.50
(Yes, we bake everything we sell!)
- Plain butter croissant $3.25
- Chocolate croissant: $3.50
- Almond croissant: $3.25
- Chocolate almond croissant: $3.50
- Apricot or pear almond croissant: $3.75
- Raisin custard cream croissant: $3.25
- Cinnamon nut roll: $3.25
- Ham & cheese croissant: $4.30
- Spinach & cheese croissant: $4.30
- Sausage & cheddar croissant: $2.75
- Nutella croissant: $3.75
- Apple cinnamon croissant: $3.50
- Apricot or apple couque: $3.50
- Nutella, raspberry or apple: $3.50
- Apple turnover: $3.50
- Artisan French baguette: $3.25
SPECIALTIES OF THE HOUSE
roll of bread dough with sugar and butter caramelized in the oven $3.75
Macaron (Gluten-free): $2.25
Raspberry, blueberry, mango, passion fruit, chocolate, coconut, key lime, rose, lavender, or salted caramel.
6 for $12.90
12 for $25.00
Large selection of desserts & pastries from our bakery.
Ask your server about our delicious pastries.
Please no separate checks for large parties. 18% gratuity will be added for parties of 6 or more.
Sorry, no credit cards accepted.
An ATM machine is conveniently located right inside our front door. Fees saved from credit cards are given to local charities.
(Certain menu items consist or, or contain meat, fish, or fresh shell eggs that are raw or not cooked to proper temperature to destroy harmful bacteria and/or virus. Consuming raw or under-cooked meats, fish, or fresh shell eggs may increase your risk of food-born disease illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.)